Meet Gerald Cichocki
Attorney Gerald J. Cichocki, has been involved with the law since he graduated from Michigan State University (MSU) in 1978 with a multi-disciplinary bachelor's degree, focusing on pre-law. Immediately after graduating from MSU, Attorney Cichocki was selected as a highly prestigious legal research analyst for the Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives. While representing the Speaker for over 13 years in that position, Attorney Cichocki worked for the Speaker during the day, and attended Cooley Law School at night to obtain his law degree.
Attorney Cichocki has also owned his own business, DurAmed Supply Company. As owner, operator and legal counsel, Cichocki generated prospering business. Attorney Cichocki, being a hands-on business owner himself, appreciates the frustrations of owning a business, which makes him a perfect connection between you, your business, and your legal and business problems.
Attorney Cichocki has the experience, and has earned the ability to represent you with any legal problems you may have encountered, including the practice of:
- Business Law: involving contract drafting, interpretation and litigation.
- Administrative Law: involving licensing and regulatory compliance.
- Family Law: including divorce, child custody and support, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Elder Law: including wills, trusts, power of attorney, adult guardianships and conservatorships.
- Criminal Law: all charges, including drunk driving and domestic violence.
- Personal Injury Law
- Criminal Law
- Wrongful Death
Call Us Today At ♦ (517) 374-0310
912 Charlevoix Dr.
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Phone: (517) 374-0310